Dadi Amma Maan Jao 10th March 2020 Written Episode

Dhruvv says that Shraddha wants us to go to the hospital, Ajooba wants to shag us, and takes Shraddhas’s hand with her, Shlok goes to Aaji, Rekha feels hurt, Shlok Dhruv is coming to Shraddha there. Departs from

Dhruv and Shraddha are in auto, Dhruv says let’s forget the past, and do it for Ajooba and this is all for Anjali Bhahabi. (Anjali told Dhruv, your lie is hopeful for Ajooba, and when he is strong we tell him the truth, will you help)
Dhruv told Shraddha that all this is for Anjali Bhabhi, Shraddha says that cheating with me is enough, keeping my hands inside myself will hurt.

Aaji says what did I do wrong, God, I tried to save my old daughter from a broken heart, that boy and this family, please try to understand and understand her feelings, I always told her mother. Like, how do I let her heart break, show me a way, I’ll wait for your prompts, please solve this problem.

Rekha prayed to God, said to Lord Krishna, you have two mothers, then how can you not understand my pain, I never prayed for them for myself, why did you let this happen with my Dhruv? This is a cheating family, Aaji thinks it is a blessing to you, Rekha says Dhruvva and Shraddha can never be together as I say Dhruv and even you support my God. And I know I’m on my own, I’m telling you if it doesn’t, I swear I won’t worship. You never again

Aaji prayed to the Lord that if my devotion to my heart was broken I would never speak to you again.

Aaji, Shraddha Dhruv, Aaji Shlok, near Ajooba. Waking up, Ajooba asked Aaji to take money from his wallet, and demanded that Anjali and Shlok come close and give them 500 blessings as a blessing and say that this girl is the queen of Jhansis. Please, I am, defeat the ways of it, Shlok says I am from your team we will not be defeated anymore.

Ajooba calls Dhruv and Shraddha, and tells Shraddha and Dhruv to hold hands, and give them money, and tells Dhruv that she is naughty but take care of her where she is fragile. Ajooba says that when I am home we will support you and both of you will go to your in-laws house.
 
Top